Garden design sea flower field
Municipal Bridge Design
Municipal Road Design
Electrical design related major, college degree or above, relevant working experience is preferred
Major in electrical engineering or civil engineering (a) or above graduate, learning ability is strong, flexible thinking, software operation skill, good communication skills, can bear hardships and stand hard work, good mental outlook.
Hvac engineering or civil engineering undergraduate course (a) or above graduate, learning ability is strong, flexible thinking, software operation skill, good communication skills, can bear hardships and stand hard work, good mental outlook.
Architecture or civil engineering bachelor degree (a) or above graduate, learning ability is strong, flexible thinking, software operation skill, good communication skills, can bear hardships and stand hard work, good mental outlook.
Bachelor's degree in landscape architecture (one) and above, with strong ability of learning, flexible thinking, skillful software operation, strong communication ability, hard working, and good mental outlook.
Major in water supply and drainage, bachelor degree (one) and above, with strong ability of learning, flexible thinking, skillful software operation, strong communication ability, hard working, and good mental outlook.
Road bridge bachelor degree (one) and above graduated, with strong learning skills, flexible thinking, skillful software operation, strong communication skills, hard working and good mental outlook.
Employee recruitment process
Staff recruitment and employment is timely access to the company for their own development needs of all kinds of talented person's important way and means of recruitment hired to supplement has good quality and new employees who can bring value to company.
I. recruitment requirements
1. Complement of the missing person. Because of the employee's change, according to the regulation needs to add. Such as employee transfer, retirement, promotion, etc.
2. Unexpected personnel needs. Special skills needed for unpredictable business and job change. Such as technological change, or introduction of new technology.
3. Expand development. As the company grows and expands, it needs to expand the existing staff size and establishment.
Reserve talent. In order to achieve the goal of the company, it is necessary to reserve a certain amount of specialized personnel. Such as university graduates, specialized technical personnel and so on.
2. Recruitment policy
(1) principle of recruitment
1. Open and equal competition, and eliminate any phenomenon of personal, public, private and cronyism.
2. In accordance with the principle of conformity, the qualified person will be given a trial and the qualified candidate will be employed.
3. Choose the best admission.
(2) standardization of personnel recruitment.
Personnel recruitment shall be conducted through the recruitment process, and the employment contract shall be signed for the employees, and the existing staff shall be treated equally in terms of remuneration, appraisal and training.
3. Recruitment mode
1. Internal recruitment: internal priority recruitment, on the one hand, the company's approach to internal surplus personnel, and on the other hand, it enables employees to obtain jobs that are consistent with their personal career development.
2. External recruitment: can be recruited from outside through advertising, attending job fairs, website publishing, and peer recommendation. When there is a vacancy, you should consider the internal staff and consider external recruitment when there is no suitable candidate.
Iv. Requirements for external employment:
1. Personal character and quality requirements: good thought, law-abiding, enterprising, hard-working and healthy; Professional knowledge, strong business ability and comprehensive quality.
2. Educational requirements:
(1) fresh graduates: the design position requires the university to be one and above, and 211, 985 and graduate students are preferred. Business management position requires bachelor degree or above.
(2) personnel: working in the professional working experience with 3 years or above and assessment, design post university degree or above, major in business management job at the university college degree and above.
(3) the special talents introduced by the company are not required to do so.
5. Recruitment process
(1) recruitment requirements
1. The employing departments shall submit personnel adjustment plans at the last month of each quarter for the office of the hospital.
2. To each department as the unit of choose and employ persons, confirm this part after the door without the possibility of transverse regulate personnel, the vice-president in charge of examination and approval, fill in the table of the manpower needs the court office, if it is the new job need to attach a "job description".
3. Hospital office carefully examine and verify the position of the nature of the work, level and planning department personnel, suggest use the company's internal recruitment or external recruitment, and fill in, dean of the department personnel demand schedule newspaper examination and approval.
(2) internal recruitment procedures
1. The office of the hospital shall, according to the job description, formulate an internal recruitment announcement. The way to post it is in the form of internal company information, bulletin board posts and internal recruitment documents. Internal recruitment announcements are intended to be communicated to every official as much as possible.
2. All formal staff can apply to the office of the hospital. The applicant should first apply to the head of the department for the purpose, and the head of the department shall submit the application to the office of the hospital.
3. The office of the hospital shall conduct preliminary screening according to the requirements of the job description.
4. The office of the hospital will review and approve the list of approved candidates. After approval and approval, the employer shall handle the transition procedures of the original department and report to the employing department for registration.
(iii) external recruitment procedures
1. Registration: the applicant has the id card, educational certificate, the original copy of the document and the copy of the copy, and the 1 inch photo from the company's office to enter into the application form for the employee.
2. Selection procedure
Through interview with the applicant, the office of the hospital inspects the attitude of the applicant, the motivation, communication ability, the ability of strain, and the comprehensive ability, etc., to inform the qualified person of the interview. The employment department is responsible for the interview of the interview qualified candidates, mainly the job professional skills, the position knowledge learning ability, the actual problem-solving ability, the team spirit of cooperation. For the retest qualified, the person in charge of the employing department shall determine the final candidate according to the actual number of recruits. The office will verify the experience, background and previous performance of the qualified applicants, and the fraud will be disqualified. After verification, the director of the office of the hospital shall notify the hired personnel to report to the office and inform the employer of the receipt.